We're on the hunt for a new Community Connector!
You'll be available for 2 days per week to open, close + general tidying from 9-5:30pm. It's less than an hour of work per day so you can work on your own business and work during the day.
We're looking for absolute rockstar Community Connector to join our team at our Ponsonby coworking space. The Workshop Auckland is a community-centric co-working space and event venue - a creative shared office for purpose-led teams & business owners. We’re home to coffee brewers, ethical fashion designers, wellness copywriters, genetic code analysers, social media marketing ninjas, Getty photographers and generally epic humans. We have a big focus on wellness, consciousness and building genuine connections within the community.
Read on because The Workshop might just be your kind of place.
WHY DOES THIS ROLE EXIST?
- To ensure The Workshop Residents are happy and engaged
- To give tours of the space, answer resident questions, book meetings rooms and help make sure the day to day runs smoothly
- To make The Workshop a friendly, energetic and welcoming place to be
WHAT ARE MY MOST IMPORTANT TASKS?
- Engaging our 50 residents and guests by getting to know them and greeting them with a warm welcome when they come in
- Being an energetic and engaging addition to the Community
- Posting engaging and funny content for our Insta account and our Community Facebook Group
- Opening at 9am and closing the space at 5:30pm (you can work on your own business throughout the day)
- Ensuring the space is clean, tidy and looking fab
- Be an advocate for The Workshop, helping increase brand awareness
- Creative brainstorming of fresh out-of-the-box ideas to make the space and the Community even more epic!
GROOVY. WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE TABLE?
- You’re social and get excited by socialising with other humans
- You have cool ideas, a creative mind and aren’t afraid to be a little weird!
- You have a positive attitude
- You're eager to learn and try new things
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Personal support - you'll get access to one-on-one strategic coaching for your business.
- You'll have a free membership, which gives you a desk plus a chance to connect with epic entrepreneurs
- Access to all of our member events and perks - coffee, yoga, meditations, monthly Mix and Mingles, business workshops and more.
- Open Culture - We’re a little weird and like to have fun
We're looking for someone who is available 2 days a week, to work from our shared space in Ponsonby (37 Crummer Road). The work required is less than an hour a day, so you can work on your own business from The Workshop throughout the day.
You'll get a free membership in return, which gives you a desk + a chance to connect with epic entrepreneurs + access to all of our member events and perks - yoga, meditations, coaching, community lunches and more.
Become a part of our coworking space Auckland today! We create opportunities for creative collaborations and events that will help you increase your network.
To apply email [email protected] with a bit about yourself + why you'd be the perfect fit!