We're looking for an awesome yoga teacher to take weekly classes in our Ponsonby coworking space. The Workshop Auckland is a community-centric co-working space and event venue - a creative shared office for purpose-led teams & business owners. We’re home to coffee brewers, ethical fashion designers, wellness copywriters, genetic code analysers, social media marketing ninjas, Getty photographers and generally epic humans. We have a big focus on wellness, consciousness and building genuine connections within the community.
WHY DOES THIS ROLE EXIST?
- To provide our members with the chance to take a yoga class without having to leave the office
- To contribute to The Workshop's focus on wellness and community
SUPER. WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE TABLE?
- Experience taking Yoga classes
- Able to commit for 6 months
- Available to take a one hour class, once a week on a Tuesday or Thursday from September 2019
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- You'll have a free membership, which gives you a desk plus a chance to connect with our epic community
- Access to all of our member events and perks - coffee, meditations, monthly Mix and Mingles, business workshops and more.
- Open Culture - We’re a little weird and like to have fun
If you're keen to apply, email [email protected]uckland.co.nz. Tell us a bit about yourself and what you have to offer!