Private Office Spaces
Information on our Private Office Spaces
Dedicated private offices at our coworking spaces are great for growing or high performance businesses and teams that are wanting to work in the same space and build team culture. They provide all the benefits of your own office but in a way where all of the admin and management of the office is handled for you.
Fees for dedicated private offices cover internet access, cleaning and electricity. In addition, businesses using our private offices also benefit from additional bookable meeting rooms, shared kitchen facilities and breakout areas in our main coworking space.
A dedicated private office at The Workshop has the ability to keep your costs down, save you time and increase your teams productivity and culture.
Office sizes vary depending on location and can handle teams between 3 and 6 people in size. Use the form below to find out what options are available now.
Private Offices at a Glance
- lower costs mean reduced overheads for your business
- Increased productivity by having your team in the same space
- Build team culture and connection
- Custom setup to ensure your team are in and working fast
- Great working environment,
- Central location with shopping and cafes
What we Provide
- Cleaning, power, internet
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities
- Breakout areas
- Bookable meeting rooms
- Large 2m x 1m whiteboard
- Access to Audio/Video equipment
- High quality desks and seating tailored to your needs
- Short term or long term agreements (no long term leases!)
- Morning tea on Wednesdays and Friday afternoon drinks provided
Photos of Dedicated Private Offices
Use the form to check availability of our dedicated private offices. One of our team will be in contact with you to discuss your needs in more detail. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or phone 09 217 9264.